Our latest training course is everything you need to know about internet marketing. It is for complete beginners.
Internet marketing simply means promoting a brand, product, service, or person online. This typically involves a number of different methods, which include:
- SEO (search engine optimization – the process of helping Google to understand and rank your website)
- Content marketing (the process of uploading high quality to your website in order to get people to keep visiting and reading/to trust your website)
- Social media marketing (the use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more to reach more people)
- And others such as influencer marketing, RCS, SMS marketing, AI marketing, and much more
Internet marketers often sell their services to big and small brands that want to gain more exposure online. This is a very reliable way to earn money in the 2020s.
But what’s more, is that you might use internet marketing yourself in order to earn a living. This is what many people mean by the term internet marketing in fact: using these promotional skills to promote a blog you own (or several) which will then be monetized.
This is the dream of the digital age. The NEW American Dream – to earn money from a computer while sitting on a sunny beach. And then for that website to continue earning money while you sleep.
Internet marketing has been around for a while but it’s still a potentially confusing topic that can be impenetrable for those that know nothing about it. Let’s change all that.
In this report, you will find some simple steps you can take to get started with internet marketing, and each will be explained.
If you don’t know your SEOs from your social media marketing, then this course is for you.
You will learn how to create and grow an online business and how to use internet marketing strategies to drive huge amounts of traffic to your website and sell.
Here’s exactly what you’ll discover in this internet marketing course:
- How to choose a niche to target.
- What is a niche and why does it matter?
- How to choose a business name.
- How to get web hosting for your website.
- The power of email marketing and why you should start building an email list.
- How to get your emails to stand out and get engagement.
- How to get traffic through paid advertising such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- A keyword tool you can use to find out how many people are searching for a search term. If you know what people are searching for, you’ll gain more traffic to your website!
- How to integrate social media to grow your business.
- The social media platforms to consider going on.
- How to grow your connections on social media channels.
- Four ways you can monetize your business.
- Growth hacks and advanced strategies to skyrocket your business.
- How to use ‘influencer marketing’ to get a flood of new traffic to your brand and business.
- And so much more!
Like all our training material, this course is free to our Advanced members.
For more details, or to enrol for the training, go to our Training Page