Simona D’Uva is a Human Resources professional with over 10 years experience in working both as a consultant as well as in a full time capacity in the UK and internationally.
Simona’s core capability is helping organisations develop their people strategy to enable business objectives. Additionally she has a legal background and is very capable in supporting clients to operate compliantly through any business cycle. Passionate about people Simona enjoys partnering with clients that truly appreciate the importance of strategic human resources to the success of any business. Simona is the founder of Optima HR, a human resources consultancy working with SMEs.
Areas of expertise
• HR Outsourcing
• Employee engagement/development
• Employment law compliance
• Performance management – Appraisal process
• Working with SME’s and public sector
• Interim management and consultancy
Qualifications and Professional memberships
• Qualified Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
• Qualified Solicitor in the UK and in Italy
Link Management Group, 2 Webster Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4NW
Mob: 07963 832966 Email: email@example.com